Science and Mathematics Teacher
Lakeside College is currently seeking a suitability experienced person to join our College to teach Science and Mathematics in Years 7 – 10.
Term 2 Contract, Full-time, term-time commencing Term 2, 2018.
- To apply for this position applicants must submit an application containing:
- A resume of no more than two pages
- A statement addressing the selection criteria of no more than two pages
- Three referee contacts, one of which must be able to speak to the applicants Christian faith
- Applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications open 10 am on Monday 5th March, 2018
- Applications close 4 pm on Monday 19th March, 2018
Questions may be addressed by the College Principal.
Mr Thomas Brennen
Phone: 03 5941 7544
Casual Relief Teachers
We are currently building a database of suitable qualified casual relief teachers to serve the College. Please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Lakeside College has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to keeping all children safe from harm. The College complies with all relevant child protection laws and regulations in order to maintain a child safe culture. All applicants are to be aware that the College carries out appropriate checks to ensure candidates are suitable for working in a safe school environment.