The College is currently seeking a suitability experienced person to join the facilities team as the College Maintenance / Groundskeeper. The position is Ongoing full-time, hours from 7.30am to 4 pm, preferred commencement start date as soon as possible
The School Maintenance / Groundskeeper serves the Lakeside College community by attending to the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings, equipment and the grounds of the College. In doing so, they encourage all in the community to learn, care and achieve, to bring glory to God and serve the world in love.
- To apply for this position applicants must submit an application containing:
- A resume of no more than two pages
- A statement addressing the selection criteria of no more than two pages
- Three referee contacts, one of which must be able to speak to the applicants Christian faith
- Applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications open on Monday 7th May, 2018
- Applications close 5 pm on Monday 21st May, 2018
Questions may be addressed by the College Business Manager
Casual Relief Teachers
We are currently building a database of suitable qualified casual relief teachers to serve the College. Please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Lakeside College has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to keeping all children safe from harm. The College complies with all relevant child protection laws and regulations in order to maintain a child safe culture. All applicants are to be aware that the College carries out appropriate checks to ensure candidates are suitable for working in a safe school environment.